At DEENCHIC we respect your privacy.
Information requested via forms such as names, addresses… are necessary for processing the order and will be communicated to service provider(s) in charge of carrying out the order and in particular the transporter and/or any other competent authority for ruling on any litigation between DEENCHIC and a user. Such information may also be used for knowing more about the user so that DEENCHIC can adapt its products and services to the needs of the user.
In accordance with the law on Data Processing and Liberties N° 78-17 dated 6 January 1978 on data processing and privacy, the processing of personal information relating to customers, the web user has the right to access, modify, correct or delete his or her personal data. To exercise this right, the web user shall send an e-mail to DEENCHIC customer service department e-mail address : email@example.com.
A cookie is a small data information stored on the buyer’s device or computer to store information to enable DEENCHIC to identify the buyer more easily and offer more personalized service. It is not a harmful program. Learn more about cookies http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
When you connect to the website at www.deenchic.com, DEENCHIC may, subject to THE BUYER’S choices, install a number of cookies on the buyer terminal enabling recognition of his terminal’s browser during the validity period of the cookie concerned. The Cookies issued are used for the purposes described below, subject to the buyer’s selections, resulting from the parameters on his web software, used during his visit to the website.
The cookies issued allow DEENCHIC to :
- issue statistics on frequency and usage of various elements of the website (sections and content visited, path). It helps DEENCHIC to improve the interest and ergonomics of its services
- Adapt the presentation of the website to the buyer’s preferences (language, screen resolution, operating system used, etc.) during his visits to the website
- Remember the information related to a form the buyer has filled in on www.deenchic.com (registration or access to his account) or related to products, services or information he has selected on the website (previous orders, etc.)
- To allow the buyer to access his personal account on deenchic.com, thanks to the identifiers and information he has already provided to DEENCHIC
- To apply security measures, such as asking the buyer to reconnect after a certain period of time.
COOKIES ISSUED BY THIRD PARTIES
Publicity material (graphics, animations, videos, etc.) broadcast on our publicity spaces are liable to contain cookies issued by third parties:
- either the advertiser at the origin of the publicity material concerned,
- or a third party to the advertiser (communications agency, audience analysis company, targeted publicity provider), which has associated a cookie to the publicity material of an advertiser.
If applicable, the cookies issued by these third parties may allow them during the validity period of the cookies :
- To count the number of publicity displays broadcast via DEENCHIC advertising spaces,
- To identify the number of users who have clicked on each advertisement, thus enabling them to calculate the relevant sums due and to draw up statistics
- To recognize the buyer’s terminal when he then navigates on any other site or service on which these advertisers or other third parties also issue cookies
- If applicable, to adapt these third-party sites and services or the advertisements.
If you want to know more about Shopify that powers DEENCHIC’S website and their Personal Information : https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
If you want to know more about Google Analytics that is used to know how you use the website : https:// policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US.
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES
It will depend of the browser used by the user. If the user uses several browsers to connect to DEENCHIC, he must delete cookies in each browser on his mobile device and on his computer. For example, the user can delete his cookies on clicking on the following links and follow the instructions of each browser he uses:
Internet Explorer : Delete and manage cookies (microsoft.com)
Mozilla Firefox : Clear cookies and site data in Firefox | Firefox Help (mozilla.org)
Opera : Web preferences - Opera Help
Apple : Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
Safari : Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support